CLEVER SHADES THAT SAVE ON ENERGY USE
Sydney Sunscreens offers a range of external blinds that are innovative and uniquely designed using a specific range of fabrics that protect against the harshest weather conditions. Developed to saturate and deflect damaging heat and light our external sunscreens guarantee that your building will stay cool at a fraction of your past energy bills and with a clear reduction in your carbon emissions.
Industry leaders in external blinds and retractable awnings – Each consultant of Sydney Sunscreens is part of a larger in house development department that oversees each domestic and commercial project through to completion. This commitment to excellence guarantees complete comfort with optimal performance and energy efficiency no matter how severe the temperature.
External sunscreens – Our exceptional attention to detail, ground-breaking features and designs that put others to shame has earned Sydney Sunscreens their place as the industry specialists in external sunscreen solutions. Cutting edge engineering maintains our products functionality and guarantees sustainability and our customer care for all domestic and commercial clients before, during and after project completion assures piece of mind.
External blind systems – Sydney Sunscreen vertical blinds lead the market in exterior blinds and are designed not to obstruct backyard views or compromise on functionality. Using the latest architectural grade precontraint translucent and opaque lightweight, flexible and durable fabrics makes Sydney sunscreens outdoor blinds ideal for long term enjoyment.
- Up to 90% reduction of harmful UV rays
- Dramatically cuts power consumption for air-conditioning
- Manual or fully automated operating systems with hand held remote control.
- Mechanized blinds options include sun and wind and rain sensors, timers and much more
- State of the art head boxes incorporated to suit the architectural design of almost any project
- Wide range of contemporary and tradition powder coat colors that emit zero volatile organic compounds or a thick natural anodized finish. Our powder coating and lacquers are electrostatic certified to withstand marine environments.